Terms and Conditions
- Lux Limo and the customer will agree on a price to be paid on the day of booking
- The Booking will only be confirmed once deposit has been made.
- Once the deposit has been paid, the customer automatically agrees to our Terms and Conditions.
- The Card Holder gives authorisation for Lux Limo to debit their credit card/debit card if any damages or soiled has occurred in the vehicles.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- We will endeavour to provide the Vehicle you requested. If we cannot carry out your request, we will provide a similar vehicle. We cannot guarantee a particular vehicle or colour.
- The minimum charge of cleaning a Vehicle would be £250 if any of your guests vomit in a Vehicle.
- For Health and Safety all customers must wear seat belts and keep hands, arms, legs and any other body part out of the windows.
- All Children must be accompanied with an Adult of the age of 18 or over.
- Increased Airport security means we may not be able to offer meet or greet service.
- The amount of luggage must be mentioned on booking, so we can send the correct vehicle according to the Job.
- We will endeavour to park and drop/collect where requested however, if our drivers feel that it is unsafe to do so due to the size of the vehicle, you will be dropped/collected as close to this point as possible.
The hirer is fully responsible for any/all passengers included in the hire.
NO SMOKING. It is illegal to smoke in any public service vehicle. Thank you in advance for your co-operation and support.
NO DRUGS at any Time – Contracts will be VOID.
Any & all damages/loss occurring during the hire period will be the responsibility of the named hirer.
Numbers of passengers indicated at the time of booking will be strictly adhered to MAX – Party Bus 15 The Hummers 16. NO STANDING WHILST VEHICLES ARE MOVING
The driver is instructed to adhere to the schedule as booked, a SINGLE drop-off on return journey unless agreed & shown on booking form. Extra drops off must be confirmed before the booking by Lux Limos.
The hire is for the contracted journey/s, (NOT BY THE HOUR), unless otherwise stated.
There is a maximum wait of 10 minutes for any arranged pick-ups. The Chauffer/Crew has the right to leave after this time if the hirer deems to be late. (Any additional time that is required, the hirer will be charged for).
The hire agreement between us includes specified pick up and return times and/or duration of hire. Adhering to these times forms an integral part of our operation. Where these times are not adhered to, we may incur additional cost or risk disappointing other customers. For that reason, we reserve the right to levy additional charges should the times agreed between us not be adhered to by the customer. The overtime rate that will be charged is as specified below. Rates are for each hour or part thereof.
Vehicle type & Overtime rate Per hour
Hummers >>>>> £150 Sun - Thurs, £160 Fri - Sat
Payment of all overtime charges must be settled before the end of the hire. We do not accept cheques, debit cards, credit cards or foreign currency as payment on the day of hire. In the event that payment of overtime charges cannot be made on the day of hire, the customer agrees that the amounts will be charged to the credit or debit card with which the booking deposit was paid. Credit card payments are subject to a 5% surcharge on the transaction amount
Cancellations and Breakdowns
Lux Limo operates a large fleet of Vehicles and all are maintained and checked on a regular basis by Qualified Mechanics. However breakdowns, accidents, road closures and traffic related delays are inevitable. If the vehicle is late or has broken down, this will not justify the client for a refund, as we will aim to get to you as soon as possible or alternative arrangements would be made to send out a replacement vehicle. If the alternative vehicle is not available then a full refund of the monies paid to us will be made to the customer and Lux Limo accepts no other responsibility or liability for any costs either direct or indirect arising from the cancellation.
Cancellation of Booking In the event of cancellation by the customer, any deposit will be forfeited. In the event of such cancellation the following charges will apply and an invoice will be raised:
More than 30 days before date of hire – Deposit only
Between 20 and 30 days before the date of hire – 50% of the total car hire charge
Between 10 and 19 days before the date of hire – 70% of the total car hire charge
Less than 10 days before date of hire – Total car hire charge
Lux Limo is not responsible for any un-foreseeable event that may happen during the journey to customers, vehicles, drivers, entertainers or members of the public.
Unfortunately, we are unable to take responsibility for the loss of property left in the vehicle at any time or under any circumstances. However, if any property has been found, we will return it to you as soon as possible but you will be charged an admin fee which must be paid before any property is posted back to you.